For starters – the administrator of this website is Dispeed s.c.
Most important information
We value your time as much as your privacy, so again, we have prepared the abridged version of the most important rules about your security and privacy protection.
- by subscribing to our newsletter, placing an order, adding a comment on our blog or by simply contacting us, you are giving us your personal data and we can guarantee that it will remain confidential, protected and will not be shared with any third-party without your consent.
- We are using analytic tools like Google Analytics that collect anonymous data about your visit to the website (such as subpages you have viewed, time you have spent on them or how you switched between them). It utilizes Google’s cookies.
- We are using marketing tools like Facebook Pixel to target your ads. It utilizes Facebook’s cookies.
- On our website we are displaying videos from YouTube and Vimeo. Watching this videos means you are acceptings Google’s cookies applying to YouTube and also Vimeo’s cookies.
- We are allowing the use of social platforms features, such as sharing our posts or subscribing to our accounts. It utilizes cookies of the administrators of the social platforms like Facebook, Instragram or YouTube.
- We are allowing comments on our blog. We are using Disqus system which utilizes Disqus’ cookies.
- We are using the cookies so you can browse our website comfortably.
If you find this information insufficient, you can find more details below.
The administrator of your personal data, under the personal data protection rules, is Dispeed s.c .
The purposes, legal basis and the period of processing of personal data are indicated in respect of each purpose of the data processing (find descriptions of different purposes of the data processing below).
In connection with me processing your personal data, you shall have all of the following powers:
- The right to access, correct and delete you personal data as well as to request a restriction to the processing of personal data
- The right to object the processing of your data.
- The right to transfer personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data .To the extent you consented to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw it.
- The right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw) if you think the processing rules were violated.
You can pursue the above rights under the rules described in Articles 16-21 of RODO (Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data).
Sharing your data is always voluntary but still necessary to place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, comment on our blog or simply contact us.
We guarantee the confidentiality of any personal data shared with us. We ensure taking all necessary safety and protection measures specified in the rules of personal data processing. Your personal data are collected with necessary carefulness and protected from third parties. The personal data are processed exclusively within EU.
Hereby I authorize the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- Zenbox sp. z o o. with its registered office at ul. Dąbrowskiego 7 , 42-200 Częstochowa KRS 0000414281 – with the purpose of storing the data on the server
- Zenbox sp. z o o. with its registered office at ul. Dąbrowskiego 7 , 42-200 Częstochowa KRS 0000414281 – with the purpose of managing the e-mailing system
- Mała księgowość “Rzeczpospolitej”– with the purpose of invoicing,
- Tojekmek Tomasz Żaczyk, with its registered office at ul. Mickiewicza 5/2, 67-400 Wschowa, NIP 4970065752 – with the purpose of managing the website.
5. Gab-Art with its registered office at Lewickie 1/1 16-061 Juchnowiec Kościelny, NIP 5321878973 – payments and deliveries
When placing and order you are required to share your personal data such as name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, shipping address. You can also add additional info like your company’s name. If you have already put that information in your user account, they will be automatically copied to the order form with you being able to modify them.
The legal basis for processing your personal data in connection to the order is completing the contract.
Information shared in the order form will be stored in our base until the limitation period due under a contract expires. Each order is treated as a separate entry to our base. Beside personal data we also store order details like the date of placement, content and value, chosen payment and shipping methods.
If we are issuing an invoice for you, we need to process personal data necessary to do it. This time, the legal basis for processing your personal data is completing our legal duty to provide you with the invoice. Furthermore, all the invoices are included in our accounting records and the information shared shall be processed under those records for the time period required by law.
When contacting us using e-mails you are sharing your e-mail address as the Sender. You might also include other personal data withing the e-mail.
The legal basis for processing your personal data in this case is your permission resulting from initiating the contact.
Your personal data shared in e-mails will be processed only for the purpose of answering your questions. The content of the e-mails might be archived.
Cookies and other tracking methods
Cookies are small amounts of data stored on your terminal equipment (ex. computer, tablet or smart phone) that can be processed by our communication and information system.
Cookies allow us to:
- ensure the website works correctly
- improve the speed and security when using our website
- improve features also available for you
- use analytical tools
- use marketing tools
- use comments
- display YouTube and Vimeo videos
- ensure social platforms features
More information below.
We can divide cookies into first-party ones and third-party ones. First-party cookies are used to ensure correct performance of the website.
Just like any other websites, our website uses solutions provided by third-parties which utilizes those parties’ cookies. The use of them has been detailed below.
Analysis and statistics
Using Google Analytics means we have to implement Google’s tracking code on our website. It is mostly based on cookies but it can also utilize other tracking technologies.
We are using marketing tools like Facebook to target your ads. It involves implementing Facebook’s Pixel code that utilizes Facebook’s cookies and saves information about your visit to our website.
YouTube and Vimeo videos
On our website we embed videos from YouTube and Vimeo services. By watching those you are accepting Google LLC’s cookies concerning YouTube and also Viemeo’s cookies.
We are allowing the use of social platforms features, such as sharing our posts or subscribing to our accounts. It utilizes cookies of the administrators of the social platforms like Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
Using any website means sending requests to the server where the website is stored. Each request is then stored in the server logs.
The logs include your IP address, server’s time and date, information about the browser and operating system you are using etc. The logs are saved and stored on the server.
The information included in the logs are not associated with specific people using the website and will not be used to identify you.
The logs only aid the administrator of the website and their content is only available to the people authorized to administer the server.
§1 General regulations and contact information
- On-line Shop [hereinafter referred to as the Shop] is retailing via Internet, on a basis of these regulations [hereinafter referred to as the Regulations].
- The Shop is run by: Dispeed s.c. with registered office at Gab-Art , with registered office at Lewickie 1/1, 16-016 Juchnowiec Kościelny
- Within the framework of the Shop, Dispeed uses an external company that operates payments, shipping, stocks, returns and exchanges of the purchased goods. The company is Gab-Art , with registered office at Lewickie 1/1, 16-016 Juchnowiec Kościelny.
- Regulations are integrated with a sales contract concluded with a Client who purchases Dispeed’s products.
- The condition of concluding sales contract is acceptance of the Regulations by a Client.
- Prices in the Shop are gross prices (including VAT).
- Goods in the Shop are free from defects in material, workmanship and title.
- Orders for goods offered in the Shop are accepted via the form available on the Shop website.
- The condition of order’s realisation is Client providing the data that will allow identification of the Client and the receiver of the goods. The Shop confirms an order by e-mail. The Shop has a right to refuse an order, limit a form of payment or demand a pre-paymentif there are any doubts about genuineness or honesty of given data or the form of payment.
- The information provided on the Shop’s website are binding only for the time of making an order. These information are: price, description of the goods, its features, elements, time and form of delivery.
- The information provided on the Shop’s website do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code. By making an order Client makes a bid for the goods. A contract is concluded when a Client confirms the order by clicking a link sent in an e-mail from Shop.
- Orders placed on business days after 11:59 am, on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are accepted on the next business day.
Wszystkie zamówienia złożone w dni robocze po godzinie 11:59, soboty, niedziele oraz święta przechodzą do realizacji na dzień następny (roboczy).
- The Client has the option to pay for the goods in different ways listed on “Forms of Payment” tab on the website.
- Cost of shipping is listed on the price list.
- The condition of shipping the order is paying for the goods and their delivery.
- Individually priced orders require full pre-payment into our bank account.
- All of the payments and shipping are operated by Gab-Art , with registered office at Lewickie 1/1, 16-016 Juchnowiec Kościelny
- Pre-payment bank account MBank:PLN 28 1140 2004 0000 3402 7940 5350 EUR PL35 1140 2004 0000 3612 1007 0268
§4 Terms of delivery of goods
- Ordered product is sent via delivery companies DPD.
- In case of paying by card, order processing time is counted since positive authorization of the transaction.
- In case of paying in other way than COD (cash on delivery) order processing time is prolonged for the time period between placing an order and the payment being registered in the Shop’s bank account.
- The order shipping time is specified within the product description. The goods shipped within the Republic of Poland are delivered within 7 business days from the date of the order placement. In special cases it can be extended to 3 additional working days.
- A refund will be completed only upon presenting the original receipt or VAT invoice.
- In case a product is not compatible with a contract, Client has the right to send the goods back to the Shop with a description of a fault and the return form.
- The Shop responds to the complaint within 14 working days since receiving the return of faulty goods with a description of a fault and the return form. In case identifying the fault requires a consultation with an expert or a fabric producer, the response time of the Shop extends until the opinion is obtained.
If the complaint is accepted and the Shop sends a Client new or repaired product, the Shop bears the cost of a delivery.
- The photos and 3D models are for illustrative purposes only and they can differ from the real product. This might be due to individual settings of a Client’s computer or screen, actual sizes of the products, models used, folding of the fabric etc. The following will not constitute the base to complaint .
- In terms of custom products designed on custom order, the Shop has the right to refuse the return or exchange of the goods. If the fault is on the Client’s side, the complaints will not be accepted.
- 6 The right of withdrawal
- The Client has the right to withdraw from the agreement based on the Act of 2nd March 2000 on Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and the Liability for Damage caused by a Dangerous Product of Polish Law.
- The right of withdrawal works only if the Client sends to the Shop a written withdrawal from the agreement within 14 days since receiving the goods.
- The Client must return the goods to the Shop within 14 days since the day of making the statement of withdrawal. Goods shall be returned in the same condition in which they were purchased, which means they cannot show any damage or defects. They cannot be dirty, washed, modified or worn (beside trying on). The Goods shall also have all the original tags with original receipt/VAT invoice and a return form included.
- The Shop checks the condition of the returned goods within 3 days from receiving them.
- The Client will receive a refund for the returned goods within 7 days from them being checked. The Client should provide an account number to which the return should be made. In case of paying by credit card – the return is made to that card.
- In the event of the Client breaching the conditions referred to in above paragraphs 2 and 3, the withdrawal will not be accepted, the goods cannot be returned and the Shop will not issue a refund.
- Prawo odstąpienia nie przysługuje Klientowi w przypadkach określonych w art. 10 ust. 3 ustawy określonej w ust. 1 powyżej, tj. w zakresie:
- a) świadczenia usług rozpoczętych, za zgodą Klienta, przed upływem terminu odstąpienia od umowy (dotyczy przypadków świadczenia usług, a nie sprzedaży towarów),
- b) nagrań audialnych i wizualnych oraz zapisanych na informatycznych nośnikach danych po usunięciu przez Klienta ich oryginalnego opakowania,
- c) umów dotyczących świadczeń, za które cena lub wynagrodzenie zależy wyłącznie od ruchu cen na rynku finansowym,
- d) świadczeń o właściwościach określonych przez Klienta w złożonym przez niego zamówieniu lub ściśle związanych z jego osobą,
- e) świadczeń, które z uwagi na ich charakter nie mogą zostać zwrócone lub których przedmiot ulega szybkiemu zepsuciu.
- A return is accepted on the basis of Client’s proof of purchase of the goods (receipt or VAT invoice). The Client bears the expenses of the return of the goods.
- In the event of the Client purchasing incorrect size, they have the right to exchange the goods. The Shop needs to be informed about the exchange via e-mail (with order number included) no later than 10 days after receiving the product.
- The Client returns the goods to the Shop within 7 days from informing about the exchange. Goods shall be returned in the same condition in which they were purchased, which means they cannot show any damage or defects. They cannot be dirty, washed, modified or worn (beside trying on). The Goods shall also have all the original tags, with original receipt/VAT invoice and the return form included in the package.
- The Shop checks the condition of the returned goods within 5 days from receiving them.
- Within 7 business days from checking the goods, the Shop sends to the Client the correct size as indicated by the Client in the return form.
- In the event of the Client breaching the conditions referred to in above paragraphs 1 and 2, the exchange will not be accepted, the goods cannot be exchanged and the Shop will not ship the returned goods. They will only be available for self pick up.
- An exchange is accepted on the basis of the Client’s proof of purchase of the goods (receipt or VAT invoice). The Client bears the expenses of returning the goods and sending exchanged ones.
- EXCEPTION. In terms of custom products designed on custom order with individual graphic content, names, club names and others, the exchange of the goods will not be possible.
- By providing the Shop with personal data, the Client agrees to their processing by the Shop only to fulfill the order and in compliance with RODO.
- A Client may give his permission to receive from Shop promotional and advertising material, including a newsletter.
- A Client has got a right to access their personal data, correct them and demand to stop processing them.
It is forbidden to use any of data that are published on the Shop’s Website (including photos and description of products) without written consent of Dispeed s.c.
- 10 Obliging and modifications of the Regulations
- The Regulations oblige since the day of placing them on the Shop’s Website.
- The Shop reserves the right to modify the Regulations that oblige since the day of placing them on the Shop’s Website. For the contracts concluded before the modification of the Regulations, Regulations valid on the day of the order placement apply.
Business days – Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm, with exeption of Polish bank holidays.